Reputable Corpus Christi Appeals Attorney Provides Skillful Advocacy
Experienced Texas lawyer offers astute representation in appellate law matters
When litigation is not resolved in your favor, securing a just result may require appealing the decision. At The Law Office of Audrey Mullert Vicknair in Corpus Christi, our attorney specializes in all aspects of civil appellate law and represents clients across Texas in a wide range of state and federal cases. Helping clients since 2005, our firm has the knowledge and resources to handle the most complex of issues and will give your matter the time and attention needed to fully understand the scope of your case. Whether you want to file a writ of mandamus to correct judicial abuse, petition for an emergency injunction to stop the enforcement of a trial court order or want to defend a lower level court decision, our attorney will conduct a detailed review and explain all your legal options.
Knowledgeable counselor takes decisive action to protect client interests
Choosing to appeal is a substantial commitment of time and resources, so you want to ensure your attorney is adept at appellate practice and skilled at formulating effective arguments. Our firm understands how high the stakes are for our clients and offers the following qualities to support a good outcome:
- Highly-rated representation — Audrey Mullert Vicknair has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell for her high ethical standards and professional abilities based on reviews from attorneys familiar with her work.
- Strategic counsel — With more than 30 years of legal experience, our attorney can accurately assess a wide range of cases and is skilled at developing strategies that consistently produce positive results for clients looking to appeal.
- Aggressive advocacy — Appellate cases are often complex and vigorously contested, and we take direct and purposeful action from the very beginning of our involvement in a case.
Our attorney is dedicated to keeping clients informed and involved throughout the appeals process and uses a reasoned approach to pursue favorable outcomes.
Accomplished advocate is skilled at challenging lower court decisions
Our firm strives to deliver effective and comprehensive representation to clients throughout Texas in every aspect of state and federal appeals, including:
- Motions — A common and important way to preserve your rights and get your concerns addressed after trial and during an appeal is by filing one or more motions requesting court action or providing notice of key issues. Our firm is adept at handling motions of all kinds and knows how to strategically employ them to benefit your position.
- Writs — In situations where immediate relief is needed, writs can be an effective tool to get your critical matters heard and decided quickly. Our attorney is extremely familiar with writ petitions and will carefully assess whether this step would be appropriate in your case.
- Appellate briefs — Many appeals are primarily decided on the strength of a party’s appellate brief, and our firm is skilled at writing persuasive legal arguments to bolster your case.
- Oral argument — In addition to written briefs, appellate courts often allow the parties to present their cases in open court, referred to as oral arguments, and our attorney is a skilled advocate who knows how to deliver strong points and answer judges’ questions.
Our goal is to develop creative and effective legal arguments based on case law to help reverse errors that were made at the trial stage.
Contact a respected Texas law firm to schedule a consultation
At The Law Office of Audrey Mullert Vicknair, our attorney represents clients across Texas in a full range of appellate proceedings. Please call 361-502-0056 or contact our firm online to schedule a consultation at our Corpus Christi office.