Reputable Appellate Attorney Provides Skillful Advocacy
Experienced lawyer offers astute representation in appellate matters
We are here to help you resolve your case in your favor. In the trial court, we help with motions, jury charges, order and judgment drafting, and post-verdict and post-judgment motions, just to name a few. With our prior trial experience, we can also help strategize evidentiary presentation. We will continue that zealous representation through the Courts of Appeals and the Texas Supreme Court to affirm your win. If the case does not go your way in the trial court, we are here to help with your appeal. The Law Office of Audrey Mullert Vicknair specializes in all aspects of civil appellate law and represents clients across Texas in a wide range of cases. We’ve been helping clients for decades and have the knowledge and resources to handle the most complex of issues. We will give your matter the time and attention needed to fully represent your interests. We will conduct a detailed review of your case and explain all your legal options.
Knowledgeable counselor takes decisive action to protect client interests
We are adept at appellate practice and skilled at formulating effective arguments. We have the qualities to support a good outcome:
- Highly-rated representation — Audrey Mullert Vicknair has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for her high ethical standards and professional abilities based on reviews from attorneys and judges familiar with her work.
- Strategic counsel — With more than 30 years of legal experience, we can assess a wide range of issues and develop strategies that produce positive results.
- Aggressive advocacy — We take direct and purposeful action from the very beginning of our involvement in your case.
We are dedicated to keeping clients informed and we stay intensely involved throughout the appellate process. We use a reasoned approach to pursue favorable outcomes.
We strive to deliver effective and comprehensive representation throughout Texas in every aspect of trial and appellate court proceedings:
- Motions, jury charges, order and judgment drafting, post-verdict and post-judgment motions, and trial strategy.
- Appellate briefing in the Courts of Appeals and in the Texas Supreme Court.
- Oral argument in the Courts of Appeals and in the Texas Supreme Court. We have presented numerous arguments in Courts of Appeals around the State and in the Texas Supreme Court.
Our goal is to develop creative and effective legal arguments to help you at every stage of your case.
Contact a respected appellate attorney to schedule a consultation
At The Law Office of Audrey Mullert Vicknair, we represent clients across Texas in a full range of trial and appellate proceedings. Please call 361-884-5400 or contact our firm online to talk with us about your case.