Providing Skillful Advocacy through knowledge and experience
Astute representation in appellate matters
After serving as a briefing attorney on the Corpus Christi-Edinburg Court of Appeals for two years, Ms. Vicknair worked as a prosecutor in the Nueces County District Attorney's Office for nearly three years and tried numerous cases to verdict. She has now been Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law for 25 years. With this knowledge and background, Ms. Vicknair helps to resolve cases in her clients' favor.
In the trial court, Ms. Vicknair helps with motions, jury charges, order and judgment drafting, post-verdict and post-judgment motions, and any other task required. With her prior trial experience, Ms. Vicknair helps to strategize evidentiary presentation. She continues that zealous representation through the Courts of Appeals, where she has argued many dozens of cases, and the Texas Supreme Court, where she has argued on eight occasions.
Ms. Vicknair specializes in all aspects of civil appellate law and represents clients across Texas in a wide range of cases, from oil and gas to business litigation to estate litigation to personal injury. Ms. Vicknair has the knowledge and resources to handle the most complex of issues. She gives her clients the time and attention needed to fully represent their interests. She conducts detailed reviews of her clients' cases and explains their legal options.
The State Bar of Texas Board of Directors passed a Resolution in her honor in September 2019 recognizing "her commitment to the legal profession and her dedicated service to the Corpus Christi Bar Association, the local community, and the residents themselves.”
Audrey has been named to Texas Monthly Magazine's Texas Super Lawyers in Appellate Law every year since 2011. She was named a Texas Rising Star in 2004 and 2005. Ms. Vicknair had the distinct honor of being named among the Top 50 Women Attorneys in Texas and Top 100 Attorneys in the Houston region, both in 2016.
Taking decisive action to protect client interests
Ms. Vicknair is adept at appellate practice and skilled at formulating effective arguments. She has the qualities to support a good outcome:
- Highly-rated representation — Audrey has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for her high ethical standards and professional abilities based on reviews from attorneys and judges familiar with her work.
- Strategic counsel — With more than 30 years of legal experience, Audrey can assess a wide range of issues and develop strategies that produce positive results.
- Aggressive advocacy — Audrey takes direct and purposeful action from the very beginning of her involvement in every case.
Ms. Vicknair is dedicated to keeping clients informed and stays intensely involved throughout the appellate process. She uses a reasoned approach to pursue favorable outcomes.
Audrey strives to deliver effective and comprehensive representation throughout Texas in every aspect of trial and appellate court proceedings:
- Motions, jury charges, order and judgment drafting, post-verdict and post-judgment motions, and trial strategy.
- Appellate briefing in the Courts of Appeals and in the Texas Supreme Court.
- Oral argument in the Courts of Appeals and in the Texas Supreme Court. Audrey has presented numerous arguments in Courts of Appeals around the State and in the Texas Supreme Court.
Her goal is to develop creative and effective legal arguments to help clients at every stage of their case.
Contact Ms. Vicknair to schedule a consultation
At The Law Office of Audrey Mullert Vicknair, we represent clients across Texas in a full range of trial and appellate proceedings. Please call 361-884-5400 or contact our firm online to talk with us about your case.